d
Follow us

Congratulations Taylor!

Taylor Robinson, St Ann’s College resident 2016-2019 was presented with her Member Certificate from Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand on the 27th November 2023, and was also the chosen student to undertake the acceptance on behalf of the whole 2023 South Australian intake.

Taylor was a resident at St Ann’s College from 2016-2019, serving as an Academic Tutor in 2017 & 2018, and our Senior Tutor in 2019. She received a College Medal each year as a student here, and several scholarships including the Mineworkers Trust, Aileen Thompson, and the Chartered Accountants Benevolent Fund. She also participated on the Open Show and Ball Committees. Whilst at St Ann’s, Taylor studied a double degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and Bachelor of Business (Finance) at UniSA and graduated with a University of South Australia medal.

Post university, Taylor undertook chartered accountant qualification with CAANZ, in which she received three merits: top of Australia for her audit module and top of South Australia for her tax and audit modules. She has been working with EY Adelaide in the audit division graduation and is now an Assistant Manager there.

“My plan for the future is to continue to develop my knowledge so I am best able to support my clients in this ever-changing world,” Taylor muses.  “I also look for ways to give back where I can. This year I will be co-chair of the Young Chartered Accountants Panel and the treasurer for ME/CFS SA, an organisation that provides support and resources for those with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.”

(Pictured: Taylor receiving her Member Certificate, with Robert Spiby, St Ann’s College Bursar)

Share this article with your friends!