Adelaide City Council Parking Permit Applications
Applications close 27 January.
If you complete this application, these will be afforded on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. The applications will initially be reviewed by the St Ann’s College team to ensure a fair process. If you are successful, you will then be sent an email link to register the application directly with the Council.
A Residential Parking Permit will be issued only on receipt of the permit fee application after registering directly with the Council. Permits expire on 31 December each year.
Conditions for Residential Permit Holders:
Please follow the conditions below to avoid fines:
- Permits must be clearly displayed face up on the passenger side front windscreen of the vehicle.
- Permits allow parking only in designated areas.
- Permits allow parking only in zones of one hour or more.
- Permit holders do not have to purchase a ticket from ticket machines.
- Parking is not allowed in Loading Zones, No Parking Zones or other non-residential permit zones.
- Permits do not guarantee a parking space will be available.
- All vehicles must be moved once in every 24 hours. Failure to do this will result in the vehicle being towed away and will jeopardise the whole system for the College students.