Motor Car or Motor Cycle Parking Application Form
Applications close 27 January.
The College allocates parking spaces if the following conditions are adhered to:
- Payment of $800 for a car park or $400 for a motorcycle park, the annual prescribed fee after allocation of a park on College grounds.
- Carparks are allocated for one year only. It is the students’ responsibility to reapply for a carpark if they require one for the following year.
- After carpark allocation is finalised any further applications will be placed on a waiting list in the order they are received.
- Vehicles MUST NOT be parked in spaces allocated for the Principal, Chef, Staff or in the kitchen delivery area.
- Vehicles must be parked ONLY in the space allocated for each particular vehicle.
If owners do not observe these conditions, the right to park vehicles on the College grounds WILL BE WITHDRAWN.