In this Agreement
• “Group Name” is a collection of Guests who have their room reserved by a single booking.
• “Guest” or “Guests” means the person(s) who stay in the room(s) at St Ann’s College in accordance with this agreement;
1. "Group Name" (Organisation) is notified that the staff of St. Ann’s have the authority to enforce any rules that the Guests are breaching or in danger of breaching.
2. All Guests are instructed to familiarise themselves and comply with all health and safety, fire and evacuation procedures at St. Ann’s.
3. "Group Name" (Organisation) is informed that the individual, or company represented by the individual, who makes a booking at St. Ann’s is responsible for all Guests in their Group during their stay. This includes adherence to the rules and regulations of St. Ann’s and damage to property howsoever caused other than any liability which St. Ann’s may not lawfully exclude under this agreement.
4. "Group Name" (Organisation) will:
4.1. Not damage the property of other Guests or the property of St. Ann’s.
4.2. Ensure that all and any electrical equipment which I bring into St. Ann’s is safe and is fit for the purpose for which it is used.
4.3. Not modify or alter any piece of electrical equipment in a way which renders it unsafe.
4.4. Indemnify St. Ann’s for any claims arising from my negligent acts or omissions which result in
4.4.1. injury to other Guests of, or visitors to, St. Ann’s;
4.4.2. damage to the property of St. Ann’s;
4.4.3. damage to the property of other students or visitors to St. Ann’s.
4.5. Not disturb other Guests in any way;
4.6. Adhere to the legal framework within which we operate.
5. If staying for the Tour Down Under, bikes can be kept in rooms, however extreme caution is to be taken to prevent damage and AT NO TIMES are cleats to be worn inside the building.
6. St. Ann’s accepts no responsibility for any mis-operation or malfunction of any Guest’s electrical or computer equipment, including but not limited to any claims arising from total or partial destruction, distortion, erasure, corruption, alteration, misuse, misinterpretation, misappropriation or loss of or inability to recover or access data.
7. St. Ann’s accepts no responsibility for any loss or injury suffered by Guests or damage caused to Guests’ personal property resulting from their stay at St Ann’s College, Inc., other than any liability which St Ann’s may not lawfully exclude under this arrangement.
8. The expiry or termination of this Agreement shall not release "Group Name" (Organisation) from any liability which has already accrued or which thereafter may accrue in respect of any act or omission by "Group Name" (Organisation) or by Guests booked under the name of "Group Name" (Organisation) prior to such expiry or termination.
9. a) Cancellations made outside thirty (30) calendar days prior to arrival will incur no penalty.
b) Cancellations made less than thirty (30) calendar days prior to arrival will incur a penalty of forfeit of deposit paid.
c) Accommodation costs are to be paid in full no later than twenty (20) calendar days prior to arrival.
d) Cancellations made less than fourteen (14) days prior to arrival or “no shows” will incur a penalty equal to 100% of the total accommodation cancelled.
e) Forced cancellations made as a direct result of COVID-19 restrictions or lockdown will result in a full refund of any monies paid.
10. Security Deposit
a) You must provide credit card details and authorisation for confirmation.
b) This authorisation may be used to cover payment for any breakages or damage incurred during your stay or cleaning charges in excess of the normal level of cleaning.
c) This authorisation may also be used to settle any outstanding payments owed by you in relation to your booking including payments for the balance of your booking should you vacate the premises prior to your scheduled check-out date.